People are nowadays quite aware of the health benefits that are offered by CBD. Therefore, now you can find many different stores appearing all over the place where they are selling different CBD products.
Having so many outlets for these CBD products, how will you judge, which is the right place to buy such an important product that relates to our health? If you want to buy any CBD product or accessories for Just vape purpose then prefer to buy from Just CBD Store, where you can get genuine CBD products.
What to avoid while shopping for CBD?
To start with let us tell you what you must avoid while buying CBD oil.
- Don’t buy CBD oil from those brands that do not test their products in the laboratory for checking purity and potency.
- To ensure the product is fairly priced always calculate the price of the product on a per mg basis.
- If you want THC-free CBD oil, then ensure that it specifies “THC-free” and avoid any full-spectrum CBD oil unless you want THC of 0.3% or more.
- You must understand the difference between hemp oil and CBD oil before you buy it.
- Avoid buying overpriced CBD oil, and rather compare prices of different manufacturers.
How to select the best source to purchase CBD oil online
Nowadays, if you surf the net then you will find many online suppliers of CBD oil and its related products. However, you need to choose your source very carefully. Following are few tips to choose your right online store for sourcing CBD oil.
- Never go for cheap CBD oils
To make high-grade CBD oil one has to do lots of testing and create a process that may be too expensive. So, no genuine product seller will sell their products too cheap just to lose money.
So, a too low priced product usually means poor quality. Of course, there may be some discount offered by the seller but the price tag should not be too low. Poor quality oils may contain impurities that are dangerous for your health.
- Look for CBD products that contain lower THC
Usually, CBD can be obtained from 2 different sources – hemp and marijuana. CBD obtained from hemp has THC of 0.3% or less while CBD obtained from Marijuana may contain more THC.
In the 50 states of the USA, only hemp CBD is legal. You can buy them without any doctor’s prescription. Marijuana CBD is legal only in a few states for those patients taking part in medical marijuana programs.
Therefore, you must stay away from marijuana-based CBD unless you have a recommendation from a doctor for this type of CBD.
- Prefer products that enclose 3rd party lab test report
All CBD manufacturers have the option to get their products tested from 3rd-party labs. These labs will analyze the complete profile of the cannabinoid and terpene of the oil.
Most reputable companies usually enclose this 3rd party test report along with their product supply to bring confidence about their products. If a company refuses to give you such reports, then don’t buy it.